• Take 3 tbs coconut oil and ¼ teaspoon Vitamin E oil. put them in a glass bowl and mix them well together. Pop it in the fridge to solidify. That’s all there is to this easy eye cream! At night, dab a small amount of this best anti aging eye cream ever under your eyes and be prepared to look younger and brighter in the morning. Coconut oil provides moisture to the skin, while strengthening underlying tissues. Vitamin E oil is packed with antioxidants that help to protect and repair skin.
• Take 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tsp vitamin e oil and 1 tbsp primrose oil in a glass bowl. Take some water in a small saucepan and put it over high heat. Place your glass bowl in water until the oils warmup. Remove from heat and add 3-5 drops of your favorite essential oil. Pour into small glass or container to store. Apply around the eye, being careful to avoid getting the homemade eye cream into the eye. Primrose oil has long been known for its anti-aging qualities, it helps even out skin tone and aids in restoring skin at a cellular level.
• Put 3 tsp. jojoba oil, 3 tsp. apricot-kernel oil and 1 tsp. beeswax into a small saucepan and heat the mixture over a double broiler on very low heat. While that is cooling, in another small saucepan, warm 5 tsp. rose water over very low heat and add 1/4 tsp. borax; stir until the borax is dissolved, and remove from heat. Borax acts as a natural preservative. Allow to cool to medium luke warm temp. Mix both the blends together and stir well. Allow it to cool at room temp and then add 5 drops of carrot-seed essential oil. Store the finished eye cream in a clean glass jar.
• Combine 1 ounce Jojoba oil, 5 drops Chamomile essential oil and 5 drops Rose essential oil together and store it in a glass bottle with a dropper top (for convenience). Apply 1 drop of the oil to your finger and gently smooth the oil beneath your eye and onto the area just beneath the brow bone. Do not apply oil directly to your eyelids.
• Mix 2 tbs petroleum jelly, 2 tbs cocoa butter and 2 tbs coconut oil in a small bowl. Gently heat in microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring between each. Pour into a clean glass container and cool completely. Use as you desire.